Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Finding Work

The Job Hunt

I am so tired of going on job interviews and having people tell me they really like me, like the experience I have and would like to hire me but unfortunately they aren't going to. I have plenty of experience and know how to do the job, that's not the problem, the problem is I have either worked for myself or the companies I have worked for was too long ago.  They want at least 1 or 2 years of recent experience working for a company. So they pretty much disregard my recent experience because I was self employed and my past company based work history is too far in the past.

They want to be able to call a former boss or co-worker for a reference but the problem is my former boss is me. So, since I don't have the right "kind" of experience I will need a bachelors degree before they can consider me which of course I don't have.
Bipolar

What to Do?

So what am I to do? Getting more education costs thousands of dollars and takes a long time both of
which I don't have. So I have no choice but to keep on the hunt hoping to catch a break.

They say when life gives you lemons you make lemonade but without any sugar all you are left with is sour water. Hopefully I will find some sugar soon because I am tired of drinking sour water.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding Work

The Job Hunt I am so tired of going on job interviews and having people tell me they really like me, like the experience I have and would ...