Wednesday, August 22, 2018

A Rose in the Hand, a Knife in the Heart

The Lazy Cheater

Bipolar
It's bad enough when your husband is cheating on you but even worse is when he adds insult to injury. He thinks that if he occasionally shows up with a little token of love it will appease me in some way. Make me think he is only thinking of me.

But when he gives me a card that talks about him being sorry and wanting to work on our relationship and grow stronger together yet at the same time, in the same transaction buys a mushy card for his girlfriend, he obviously isn't thinking of only me. Its like he is throwing me a bone to shut me for a while and at the same time letting HER know he's really only thinking of her.

Seriously dude! At least make two separate trips to the store, you lazy cheater! You don't even have it in you to make a special trip for each of us. I seriously would love to know what the conversion in his head is. "I think I will buy my wife a nice card to express how sorry I am for being such a ... Oh look! this would be a nice card for my girlfriend.

I wonder how she would feel if she knew about my card and that both our cards were purchased at the same time.

No Cross Contamination

If you are going to cheat at very least do not cross contaminate your wife and your girlfriend. Don't be lazy, make two trips or at least make two separate transactions. And don't be so dumb at to stuff the receipt in your pocket and then put your pants in the laundry. You do know the receipt has the ISBN number and name of the cards on it. It was very easy to go to the store, find the section with that line of cards in it, then it was just a matter of looking for the matching ISBN number on the back of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding Work

The Job Hunt I am so tired of going on job interviews and having people tell me they really like me, like the experience I have and would ...